Subscribe and Win Terms & Conditions
Victorem Monthly Newsletter Workout Band Competition
Each month, one winner will win the workout band of their choice from the items listed on this page: https://victoremgear.com/products/workout-bands
- The prize will be delivered directly to the winner’s selected address.
- The winners will be contacted directly.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By signing up for the Victorem newsletter you are automatically entered into the competition and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who is eligible
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must complete the newsletter sign up correctly. Entrants must fill in all of the required information fields (which are marked with an asterisk * symbol on the online form) in order to be eligible.
- Additionally, only entrants that have acknowledged and agreed to these terms and conditions by ticking the appropriate checkbox will be considered eligible for entry into this competition.
- Any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate entries may be disqualified from the drawing at Victorem’s discretion.
How to Enter
- To qualify to enter into the prize draw, simply sign up to receive news on any of the entry forms that mention the competition on Victorem’s website.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is provided only if you remain signed up for the Victorem newsletter.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw. Duplicate entries may be disqualified at the discretion of Victorem.
- The promotion commences from the XXst of September 2020. The end date of the promotion is unspecified however Victorem reserves the right to cease the competition without notice at the end of any month chosen by Victorem. Prizes are awarded (to 1 winner) on a monthly basis.
- The winner will be drawn randomly 2 weeks after the end of every month of the competition. The winner will be notified by telephone or email using the contact details entered on the application. The winner’s name will be published on Victorem’s website and Facebook Page.
- Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of the prize draw, a new winner will be selected.
- The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) Victorem’s Facebook page and any other media that Victorem wishes to promote the winner on.
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite reasonable endeavors, Victorem reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal value.
- Victorem reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries for one draw or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Victorem reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this promotion.
Exclusions and Liability
- Victorem is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. Victorem and its related companies, employees, and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize.
- Victorem is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- Victorem or any associated parties are not liable for errors resulting from computer hardware, software, or telecommunications errors or failure.
- Any personal information collected by Victorem through an entrant’s use of the application will be stored, used, and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act. Entrants have the right to access their personal information pursuant to the Privacy Act and can do so by submitting a Customer Personal Information Request.
- Victorem may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes and to draw and contact the winners.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- If the entrant chooses to share information relating to the competition in any form of online or offline medium (including social media), the entrant should note that any information or content published in public forums may be accessible by all individuals and can be associated with the entrant (i.e. name and profile picture).
- Users of online or offline mediums (including social media) shall be solely responsible for the content they have posted or shared. Accordingly, such content does not represent the views or opinions of Victorem and Victorem will not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, or completeness of any such content. Victorem has no control over any content posted or shared by any party other than Victorem and will be unable to remove any such content. Only sharers of any such information will be able to delete their posts from their timeline or retract their sharing.
- Should participants require any clarification in regards to this promotion or its content please contact the Promoter: The Promotor is XXX (Company name goes here) trading as Victorem